To control the spread of Coronavirus:
- small groups up to a maximum of 3 persons (from 8 March onwards up to 9 persons)
- The guide wears a mouth mask.
- The guide disinfects his hands before and after the tour.
- At the time of booking, all names and telephone numbers of participants are communicated to the guide for the purposes of contact tracing.
- Participants are required to wear a mouth mask.
Bring this yourself or you can buy a single-use mask from the guide at 1 euro.
- Think of the social distance rule of one and a half meters.
- It is preferable to pay in advance via bank transfer. (Karin van Alphen, BE09 0018 1170 3857)
Holiday in Belgium!
Choose a trip to Antwerp or Turnhout and join a tour by a professional guide:
with your family or in a small group (4-10 pers.).